|Assoc. Prof.||Kanou, Yukiko|
Main diseases of our current research are autism spectrum disorder(ASD) including autism, ADHD, Tourette syndrome and childhood Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). From the viewpoint of development of brain and mind, we are trying to investigate pathogenesis of these diseases by integrating phenomenological, neuropsychological, brain-imaging and genetic studies. We are also applying this integrative approach to treatment research including intervention for autistic children.
- Epidemiological, behavior phenotype, neuropsychological, genetic and treatment study of Tourette syndrome and child & adolescent OCD
- Brain-imaging study of ASD, ADHD and Tourette syndrome
- Genomic and epigenomic analysis of ASD
- Development of predictor of pharmacotherapy and parent training for ADHD
- Empirical examination of early intervention for ASD
- Investigation on clinical evaluation and psychological education for adults with developmental disorders